Big Brothers Big Sisters is the nation’s oldest and largest youth mentoring organization. Becoming a partner with Big Brothers Big Sisters is a strategic opportunity for a company to strengthen and build both its internal strength and its profile with the community. Creating a partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters benefits our most important asset – our children. Successful partnerships with businesses, foundations, civic organizations and corporations are fundamental to supporting our volunteer programs and providing mentoring relationships for all children who need and want them. This in turn contributes to brighter futures, better schools and stronger communities for all.
There are many different opportunities to become a partner with the Big Brother Big Sisters youth mentoring programs – find one that’s right for you and make a commitment to making a difference in your community.
How can your company become a partner?
- Invite us onsite to recruit volunteers within your company. Our Lunch Buddies Mentoring program is perfect for the busy business professional who has a flexible lunch schedule. An added benefit is that our volunteer programs build teamwork and employee engagement.
- Provide BBBS with a company point of contact.
- Utilize your company’s charitable giving programs by supporting BBBS, the most well-known and well-respected name in youth mentoring.
- Do you have employee bulletin boards to hang posters? Can we include recruitment information in an employee email blast, monthly or quarterly newsletter, or for paycheck stuffers?
- Do you have talented, leadership quality employees who might make a great addition to our Board of Directors or County Action Team?
- Host a mini-fundraiser for BBBS – penny drive, bake sale, employee recognition day, sell $1 snowman pin-ups during the holidays or pay money to wear jeans on Friday the ideas are endless!
- Sponsor an ad in our quarterly newsletter or on our new website – both are great ways to connect with our agency while helping defray our costs to provide relevant information to our program participants and area businesses.
- Allow an annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake presentation to your employees. Get involved as a group – maybe even a ‘company bowl’ is right for you!
- Donate in-kind services/products such as printing, postage, paper or office space.
- Sponsor a match activity or donate event tickets for our matches.
Invested in becoming a business partner?
Want to learn more about Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Central Wisconsin partnership options?
Contact: Marketing & Fund Development Coordinator at: email@example.com.
Current Big Brother Big Sisters Partners
- Stinebrink’s Piggly Wiggly of Lake Geneva, Delavan and Kenosha
- County Materials
- Wells Fargo
- US Bank
- Youngquist Orthodontics
- First National Bank & Trust
- Evergreen Country Club
- Koshkonong Mounds Country Club
- Texas Roadhouse
- Harley Davidson
- Fairbanks Morse
- Educators Credit Union
- Lake Lawn Resort
- ABC Supply
- Citizens Bank
- JM Carpets
- Ball Corporation
- Fort Community Credit Union
- Jonas Office Supply
- Keefe Realty
- Lake Geneva Jaycees
- Yunker Industries
- Thrivent Financial
- Blackhawk Community Credit Union
- Rock Roads
- Frank’s Piggly Wiggly
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Community Action
- Durst Mastergear
- Fort Atkinson Junior Women’s Club
- Joanne Henney & friends
- North East Business Association
- Kunes Ford
- Lake Geneva Rotary
- First National Bank & Trust