Big Brothers Big Sisters has many different volunteer opportunities available. Being a “Big" or a “Lunch Buddy" are the most common, however below are a few other ideas for you to consider. All volunteers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Board Member (meets 1 1/2 hours every month).
- County Action Team Member (meets for 1 hour every 2 months).
- Light office work – periodically we have mailings or copying that we could use assistance with.
- Fundraisers – BBBS hosts many events throughout the year and are always looking for volunteers to help park cars or sell raffle tickets.
- Fairs & Booths – BBBS attends many fairs where booths need to be manned for a few hours where we hand out mentoring materials.
- Distribute posters around to area businesses.
- UW Whitewater Student Org representative (meets 2-3 times a semester).
- Do you have a special expertise that you want to share (computers, design, etc)?
Call 262-728-8865 or email email@example.com for information on other volunteer opportunities.
Find out more
If you would like to receive information about volunteering please submit the following information: